The Brooklyn Architects Scholarship Foundation is a non-profit 501(c) 3 organization that was established by Brooklyn Architects who wanted to award scholarships to deserving architectural students attending an accredited architectural program in New York City. Over the years, The Scholarship Foundation has awarded hundreds of deserving students scholarships to contribute to the advancement of future architects, one student at a time.
One student from each of the New York City architecture schools (Pratt Institute, The City College of New York, Parsons School of Design, The Cooper Union, New York Institute of Technology, New York City College of Technology) will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship.
Award recipient to be selected by Brooklyn Architects Scholarship Foundation jury.
Applying for Brooklyn Architects Scholarship Foundation
- Submissions open to 3rd and 4th year undergraduate architecture students enrolled in a B.Arch accredited program only
- Student must be from either Pratt Institute, The City College of New York, Parsons School of Design, The Cooper Union, New York Institute of Technology, or New York City College of Technology to be eligible to apply.
- Student must have at least a 3.25 GPA to be eligible to apply (Student must submit a school official transcript in order to apply)
- Registration/Submission information should include a brief statement “How will this scholarship benefit you?”
- Project submission limited to one project (current or past project)
- Registration to open March 1st, 2021 and close April 15th, 2021
- Award recipients will be announced the first week of May 2021
Register now for 2021 Award