This live industry session is for registered design professionals to discuss policy and business process questions that are not job specific. It will also include a review of recent updates and policy decisions. Department representatives will discuss pre-submitted questions on the call.
Brooklyn DOB In-Person Industry Meeting
Thursday, November 30, 2023
345 Adams Street, 3rd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
*call-in number available, see below
Please RSVP and submit questions to email@example.com by Thursday, November 23 no later than 1:00 PM.
Please specify when you RSVP if you will attend in-person or call-in.
There will be a call-in number for those who cannot attend in-person. Please note that those who call-in will not be able to actively participate in the meeting, it will be listen only.
Attendees receive 1 CEU.
Brooklyn DOB Industry Meeting Guidelines
1. Questions are limited to ten (10) per month. Questions will be submitted on a first come first serve basis. Any questions received that exceed ten (10) will be discussed at the meeting if time allows or will be submitted the following month.
2. All questions shall be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday at 1:00 PM, the week preceding the scheduled meeting.
3. Questions submitted may NOT be project or application specific. Questions should be generic with respect to clarifications on zoning, code, or technical issues.
4. Virtual or in person meetings will be limited to one (1) hour each month from 2:00-3:00 PM, unless otherwise noted in advance.
5. Attendees must be licensed professionals.
6. Minutes of the meeting cannot be used to waive objections with plan examiners.
7. One (1) CEU will be provided for all attendees.