Barker Associates Architecture Office is an award-winning firm working on a range of project types and scales from interior renovations to ground-up construction. We are seeking a project architect with at least five years’ experience who has seen a project through from start to finish.
Position requirements include:
- Experience with residential work, including interiors and exteriors
- Experience coordinating drawing sets
- Experience working directly with clients
- Familiarity with NYC building code and filing procedures
- Experience with institutional, retail, and commercial work also desirable
- Proficiency with Autocad, Adobe Suite and Rhino with strong 3D modeling skills
- Strong leadership and organizational capability with experience working as a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please note that occasional in-person meetings including site meetings will be required for this position. Working in the office is optional at this time (laptop will be provided).Contact:
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and portfolio as a single PDF, no larger than 3 MB to firstname.lastname@example.org.