- Commercial Facilities, Design/Build Educational Facilities, Foodservice/Restaurant, Green/Renewable energy, Health Care/Medical, Historic Restoration, Hotels/Hospitality Housing (Multi-Unit), Housing (1-3 Family), Institutional Facilities, Interiors, Mixed Use Buildings, New High Rise, Office Building, Parking Structures, Planning Religious Facilities, Sports/Athletic Facilities, Storage Facilities, Urban Design, Warehouse Distribution, Zoning/Building Comp, Other
- Technemotion Design Architect - Brooklyn 11234 United States NY http:// (718) 755-6887
Please contact Pamela Weston.
AIA Membership Types:
Architect Member (AIA):
- Individuals licensed to practice architecture in a U.S. state or territory.
Associate Member (Assoc. AIA):
- Assoc. AIA is open to individuals who meet one of the following criteria:
- Recent graduate with a degree in architecture
- Currently enrolled in the Intern Development Program (IDP) and working toward licensure
- Currently work under the supervision of an architect or hold a degree in architecture
International Associate Member (Int’l Assoc. AIA):
- Individuals who have an architecture license or equivalent from a non-U.S. licensing authority.
Allied Individual Member:
- Individuals who do not hold a degree in architecture but share a special interest in the built environment as a professional colleague or enthusiast.
- A special partnership is available for those companies that are either a building product manufacturer, service provider to architects, or trade association.